top of page
- Oct 03, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMPalisade, 1055 I-70, Palisade, CO 81526, USAJoin RiversEdge West for a volunteer event at Island Acres on October 3, 2023 from 9 am - 11 am. We will be assisting Colorado Parks and Wildlife in planting native plants as well as other duties as needed e.g. weeding, and trash pick-up.
- Sep 30, 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMMontrose, Montrose, CO 81403, USAFriends of the River Uncompahgre are sponsoring a riparian restoration project along the river at Chipeta Lake Park in Montrose. This is part of a multi-year restoration effort led by RiversEdge West. Work will involve caging cottonwoods and planting native shrubs. To learn more: foru-montrose.org/.
- Sep 21, 2023, 8:30 AM – Sep 22, 2023, 4:00 PMMesa County, Whitewater, CO 81527, USAEvery year, volunteers come together around National Public Lands Day to help restore and improve public lands in their backyard. Join CCA and the Bureau of Land Management September 21-22 to help clean-up Big Dominguez Trail, break down fire rings in Dominguez-Escalante NCA and give back.
- Sep 09, 2023, 8:00 AM – Sep 10, 2023, 10:00 AMGrand Junction, Grand Junction, CO 81501, USAJoin RiversEdge West at the River Park at Las Colonias on Saturday, September 9th from 8 am - 10 am for a volunteer event to assist the City of Grand Junction in planting native plants as well as other duties as needed e.g. weeding, and trash pick-up.
- Aug 04, 2023, 8:00 AM – Aug 05, 2023, 5:00 PMFruita, 13 Rd, Fruita, CO 81521, USAOver the course of 2 days, volunteers will travel 27 miles down the Colorado River, removing trash and debris from Ruby-Horsethief Canyon along the way. Come float the river and help keep our NCA's beautiful with Colorado Canyons Association!
- Jun 08, 2023, 8:00 AMRangely, 500 Kennedy Dr, Rangely, CO 81648, USAThe workshop will start at 9:00 am in Rector Hall at Colorado Northwestern Community College in Rangely, CO. The second half of the workshop will take place in the field, approximately 20 minutes from the college. A bag lunch will be provided.
We are a regional stewardship collaborative founded in 2021 as a collaboration of Western Slope Non-Profit organizations, to share public lands stewardship and volunteer resources throughout their communities.
bottom of page